:Pizza: :Pizza:

Hard Work, Payed Off!!!!

This is so cool, the animation is ncie an smooth and is alltogether a funny animation, seeing as how it is well put together i assume it was very time consuming but let me tell you, it pays off!!!
10/10

faceofdoomness responds:

Thank you very much. And yes much time has been consumed by the making of this video. Its kinda ridiculous how long I took though. It was a nice thing that the competition host let me enter this thing quite late. Anyways, yes it does pay off after you have created something after much work. You get a feeling of accomplishment which is a very nice feeling. Thanks again for the review. :D

-faceofdoomness

D**k Attack D**k Attack

lmao!!!

Haha!!! Great Flash, very funny
"wait i don't have a pokemon"
*D**CK SLAPPED*

Lol

I actually found this really funny, very well done, can't wait for Prt 3

Learning Frame by Frame Learning Frame by Frame

Very Good

I liked it very much, ncie smooth animation, maybe some music/sounds would have been nice, but great non the less.

sleep mind, sleep sleep mind, sleep

Awesome

Completely random, but very funny, nice smooth animation too.

Dad's Home Dad's Home

AWESOME

Great animation, great storyline, really funny i was lmao at the head just randomly setting on fire XD!!! Keep it up

Fat GIrls on Bicycles Fat GIrls on Bicycles

LMFAO!

THAT WAS FUCKING HILARIOUS! I'VE OGT THAT TUNE IN MY HEAD NICELY DONE! you should release that song onto an album lol

(2006) Trapper! (2006) Trapper!

KNOX ROX SOXS!

my title says it all, i am a big knox fan, although this isn't probably one of my best it was still funny, keep it up knox (shunt say that cos i know u will)

-Go Away- -Go Away-

Funny!

That was really funny, and your such a great drawer and good at charactoristations, although i didn't agree with all of those celebritys, some are actually cool. I'm not goona say who though.

Billys Big Day Billys Big Day

GREAT!

Man this was so funny, i also really enjoyed it, but man o man is that kid such a dumbass lol. Keep it up